De tout, de rien et parfois du linge sale lavé en public.
Confessions et tribulations d'une fille qui avait 18 ans lors du premier billet.
Un défouloir comme il n'y en a pas d'autre.

For those who speaks English some articles are translated.
They are all ordered under the section "ENGLISH". Enjoy!

mercredi 4 juillet 2012

Oh! I shouldn't...

God my English is horrible...
Since I'm not with M anymore it seems that I haven't practice that much.
Jersey is fantastic and the weather is similar to Ireland. But I can't get M out of my head. What's wrong with me? I think I've made a mistake...

Heading to Southport now... See you!

4 commentaires:

Heidi a dit…

you did a mistake??? why? you can practice english without boyfriend! dont regret what you did! you probably feel lonely, I have felt the same but I say to myself that I am just free to do what I want and someday i will find somebody who really suits me, who has the same way of thinking and living as me! it will maybe take time but I don't regret anything! enjoy yourself during all these trips, you are so lucky, I am a bit jealous of what you are doing! take pleasure!!!

Justine a dit…

Heïdi, I'll try to keep that in mind. Need to have you on the phone soon.

Unknown a dit…

heidi's right, take pleasure!

And don't think about love as a race! Indeed, people starting fast, finish their love story first.

By the way, what's your next step in this trip?

(and btw, nice photo!)

Heidi a dit…

love you justine! you are my friend! enjoy yourself! and I think we need to see each other someday! so either you come to my home, or I come to your home (money is not a problem!) and we will go out!!!