De tout, de rien et parfois du linge sale lavé en public.
Confessions et tribulations d'une fille qui avait 18 ans lors du premier billet.
Un défouloir comme il n'y en a pas d'autre.

For those who speaks English some articles are translated.
They are all ordered under the section "ENGLISH". Enjoy!

vendredi 9 mars 2012

Es-tu aveugle que tu ne me vois point ?

Please, save me from my own demons... I'm falling down without you.
[...]

2 commentaires:

Stranger in a Strange Land a dit…

Demons are just weak and use your power against you. Know that You are stronger and never be afraid. They use your fears against you. They hate calm and kindness and love. Keep these emotions in your heart and no harm can ever come to you.

Best wishes,
Mike

Justine a dit…

I'm so glad you posted a comment! Thank you. Coincidences are funny sometimes because while I wrote that post I was thinking about someone called Mike... I'm having a rough time now and I needed to hear something like that. I'm taking your advice from now on!

Cheers.
Justine.